For the dough:
1. Mix the flour, oil and Salt
. Add water and prepare a soft dough.
2. Keep the dough aside for 1 hour.
For the stuffing:
1. Heat the oil and fry the onion for l/2 minute.
2. Add the remaining ingredients and cook for 1 minute.
How to proceed:
1. Roll out the dough into small thin rounds of 100 to 125 mm. diameter.
2. Boil the water in a vessel and add 1 tablespoon of oil.
3. Drop one round of dough at a time into the boiling water, cook for l/2 minute and remove.
4. Repeat for the remaining rounds.
5. Fill each round with 1 tablespoon of the stuffing and roll up like a pancake.
6. Arrange the cannelloni on a greased baking dish and pour hot tomato gravy on top.
7. Sprinkle the paneer on top.
8. Bake in a hot oven at 200¡ C for 10 minutes.
Recipe by: Ron West
Posted to Bakery-Shoppe Digest V1 #491 by Ron West <email@example.com> on Jan 7, 1998